Every day, your vehicle gets you and your family from point A to point B, and more. You rely on your vehicle for all of your transportation needs, and you need reliable protection to keep moving. That’s where the brokers at Algoma Insurance come in — we’re here to help you find the right policy for you, your family, your vehicle, and your budget.
The best policy for you is one that is tailored to your needs and your vehicle. Whether it’s a car, a truck, a motorcycle, or a collector car that you need insured, we can find a policy that provides the right coverage for you. The best policy is one that works with you by providing you with the great coverage that you need, when you need it.
Our brokers will work with you to create a full-service package that fits your needs, starting with the coverage that you need to get your car on the road and rounding out the policy with the additional coverages and protection that make your policy unique.
A variety of discounts may be available for your policy, and we’ll do our best to find out which ones apply, helping to keep you and your wallet happy. Some examples include discounts for retirees, winter tires, new cars, multiple vehicles, multiple policies, no convictions, no claims, and more.
Coverages & Rates
We can help you find a policy that has all of the optional coverages that you need to keep your vehicle and your family safe. Some of the coverages that may be available to you include:
- Accident Forgiveness – If you qualify, your premium will not increase as a result of your first accident.
- Temporary Vehicle Replacement – Provides you with a rental vehicle if your vehicle is in the shop as a result of a covered claim
- Conviction Protection – Can help to keep your rate low in the event of a minor conviction, such as a speeding ticket.
- Waiver of Depreciation – Help protect the value of your brand new vehicle and ensure you’re reimbursed the full value in the event of accident
- And many more tailored to fit your policy.
It’s important to know what affects your rate.
Every family is different, and so is every auto insurance policy in Ontario. There is no universal insurance plan that works for every person, and that’s why working with a skilled broker is an important step in the insurance process. Your broker will get to know you and your needs.
The following can affect your car insurance rate:
- The type of coverage and amount of coverage you choose;
- Your vehicle’s make, model, and year;
- How you use your vehicle, and how much driving you do;
- The number of drivers you’re insuring on your policy;
- Your driving history, and the driving history of the other drivers on your policy;
- Any discounts that you may be eligible for.
In Canada, protecting your motorcycle, whether it’s a sport bike, a cruiser, or a touring bike, is important. Select from damage and theft protection, replacement cost, roadside assistance, and more.
Covering all makes of boats and watercrafts, watercraft insurance allows you to cover everything from the value of your boat and towing services to a replacement boat while yours is being repaired.
Outdoor sports, from the mud to the snow, are a part of life in Canada. No matter what kind of ATV or snowmobile you have, you need to protect it so that it’s there for you.
You put a lot of time and care into your collector car, and your insurance policy should reflect that! Protect your collector car all year in Canada and the U.S., choose your own repair shop, and more.