Important: This form is required to be completed by a Member of the Board or President
Each year All SARVAC Teams are required to provide team information as directed by SARVAC National.
Algoma Insurance Brokers is collecting all SAVARC Team data on behalf of SARVAC National. Please have knowledge of all areas listed below before starting this form.
For more details on coverage and policy types, see Coverage.
Reminder: Review the Documents and Information you will require before you start the application, please make sure you have these on hand before you start.
- Documents & Information Required for Application
Documents & Information
National Policy – required Coverage
- Team Contact Information
- Financial Information/Latest Financial Statement
- Fundraiser activities
- List of Directors & Officers
- Operating information i.e. Canine Assistance, Under 18 volunteers (waivers), Scuba Diving, Hybrid, Project Life Saver, Air Search, Equestrian, and Swift Water
- Enquiry, Complaints or Notice Documents (if any)
- Federal, Provincial or Local Legal Action Documents (if any)
- Claims, Inquiry or Prosecution Documents (if any)
Algoma Policy – additional Coverage(s)
- National Policy Information (Same information as requested above)
- Bill of Sales
- Equipment List
- Unmanned Aircraft (UA)/Drone details
- Lease or Usage Agreements
- Recreational Vehicles
- (UA) Aircraft/Drone
Acceptable file types to upload:
- Documents (.doc, .docx, .txt)
- Spreadsheets (.xls, .xlsx, .csv)
- Images (.jpg, .png)
Maximum File size for each attachment no larger than 1 MB
- Steps to complete the Digitial SARVAC Insurance Application
This application is made easy to renew, or apply for new coverage:
- Click the Start Application button
- Follow the steps to complete the application, review and submit
- Board Member*
- Team Information*
- Team Contact Information*
- About the Team*
- Other Underwriting Information*
- Content(s) & Building(s)
- Construction Details
- Alarm Burglary/Fire Protection
- Interested Parties
- Recreational Vehicles
- Unmanned (UA) Aircraft/Drones
- Review & Submit*
- A confirmation email is sent to you, it will include a copy of the application
- After submission, a notification is sent to Algoma Insurance Brokers for their review,
approval and issuance.
- If more information is required, your Provincial Representative will contact you.
- If approved, you will receive by email:
- Insurance Certificate (National) (AD&D and D&O) with a convenient Wallet Card.
- If applicable, Insurance Confirmation Certificate (Algoma) (Liability [CGL] & Property/Equipment) and the Invoice
* marked as required to be completed for the National Policy
If more information is required, your Provincial Representative will contact you.